Gigabit Voucher Scheme: a helping hand for SMEs
About the Scheme
The UK government has launched a new nationwide Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme (GBVS) which is funded by a pot of £67m and aims to provide vouchers worth up to £3,000 for businesses (SME’s) to help with the costs of connecting to “full fibre” (gigabit-capable) broadband. 4D Data Centres is an approved official supplier for this scheme.
You can check further details on the terms of the scheme through our guide:
Are you eligible?
- You're an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader in the UK
- You do not have more than 249 Employees
- Your balance sheet does not exceed €43 million or a turnover of less than €50 million
- You have not received more than the permitted amount of De Minimis aid in the last 3 years
- The installation cost of your new gigabit broadband connection exceeds £500
What are the benefits?
What happens after you apply?
Why hundreds of organisations like yours trust us with their data.
- Cisco certified engineers
- RIPE LIR member
- ISO 27001:2013 certified
- Peering on major exchanges (LONAP & LINX)
SLA Key Facts
- 99.999% uptime
- 24/7 UK support & platform monitoring
- MPLS latency guarantee
- 4-hour hardware replacement
- Private traffic & segregation
- Managed firewalls & security
- End to end encryption available
- NHS (HSCN) connected